Recently, we published the results of a survey we conducted in 2019 on “Roles in a Project and Project Success” on Agile and Project Management.
The aim of the research was to answer the following questions:
- Are project managers engaged in agile projects?
- Who executes the project management tasks in project applying agile methodologies?
We would like to share and discuss the results with like-minded project managers. Therefore, we invite you to a discussion forum conducted by Gloria Miller called Project Management Stammtisch at our offices in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Friday, 27.09.2019 – Agile Coaches Vs Project Managers: Do we need both?
- Friday, 25.10.2019 – Impact of Scaling Agile Projects – Different scaling methodologies
- Friday, 29.11.2019 – Scaling Agile Projects – Pros and Cons
- Friday, 31.01.2020 – Are there differences between the agile and non-agile projects regarding scaling projects?
For further information about these workshops and to register, please send mail to register[at]maxmetrics.com.
You can find a summary of the survey on our blog at the following location: