Going Agile – Project Management – Third Edition provides an update on the role of the project manager in agile projects. Going Agile synthesizes definitions, concepts, and practices that would be applicable to an executive, manager, or project manager that wants to be informed about agile. It is designed as an introduction to different agile themes and as a reference on the application of agile practices. It can be a valuable guide for a transition to agile practices and a desk reference for applying agile techniques to a project.
The key topics included in the book are:
- The applicability of agile, its benefits, and failures
- Description of selected methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- The agile techniques and skills needed for an agile coach
- Agile practices aligned to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide Edition 6 knowledge areas
- Personal experiences from agile coaches and team members
- A chapter by chapter quiz with answers
- A glossary of terms used in the book
It is a useful guide for an agile Project Manager before or after taking the Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.
Going Agile – Project Management Practices Third Edition is available in both the electronic version of kindle and the paper version on amazon.
Check the explainer videos!
About the author:
About the content: