On 19-June-2013 at 14:45, I will give a presentation on 25 techniques, guidelines, and skills useful for agile Business Intelligence at the TDWI European Conference. The topics for the presentation are outlined in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Lecture Topics
This lecture aims to clarify the definition of agile BI, discuss the impact of five BI trends on agility, and describe five process guidelines, five prioritization and five estimation techniques and five must-have skills for agile BI.
This lecture covers:
- Agile BI: what does it mean, what are the justifications and benefits, and why are the misconceptions wrong
- 5 BI trends and their impacts on agility
- 5 process guidelines for planning, scoping, and testing e.g., user stories, innovation games, BDD.
- 5 techniques for prioritizing user needs e.g., Kano and MoSCoW.
- 5 techniques for estimating the size for implementing requirements e.g., Planning Poker® and relative estimation.
- 5 skills needed for agility.
Target Audience: BI Project Leaders, BI Managers, Decision-Makers